Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soklue this is fucken bullshit fuck you and fuck youre gay ass ia bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

what you going to do this time you going to say angel was band out becuase I might have seen you peace of shit site again.its realy getting fucken old if you ask me.
I could give a shit less about that fucked up peace of shit site of youres.
whats youre exuse now ass hole.how come you never use this exuse on daisy,she has a hasband to you know,wootoom.

you know you put on a grate act pretending youre such a nice person well i for one ant fucken bying it.youre as two faced as they come.stabing anny one in the back you can just to stay e-populer.then comeing up with some bullshit story to make it ok.

its not ok klue not this fucken time.youre a peace of shit and I will make shore every one knows it.

leader of the fucken backstabers.queen dramma just as long as you can save face and bee e-fucken populer with the other fucken chicken heads around here.

lets get one thing fucken strate fuck you and fuck youre stupid bords.I wouldent even piss on youre bord,and that says a lot.

Chill-Pill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom