Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sofa,Citrus ETC. When the hell is the next So-Cal Ef meeting?

HS Lifter said:
Any ideas floating around?

The Big Bear Cabin Idea sounds good.

that would be awesome. i don't know if i'll get to the mountains at all this year...my friends i hang with most of the time don't board or ski and i'm also pretty short on cash money. :(

Darktooth said:

Where do you live? I used to live in Mammoth Lakes...

I live in the arm-pit of SO-Cal Known as the High Desert.

Apple Valley to be specific.

Can't wait to get out of this place!!!:mad: :mad:

It probably won't be until after the New Years... SG is busy with a project until at least Christmas time... it's probably why you haven't seen him on here alot.

Maybe after C-mas, but before NYE... but I think I might be back in Chicago for that week...

So I'm thinking early January-ish? I'd like to see BigNate, Lestat, Jesus2, Mysterio, PSB (awol?), and some other SoCal EF bro's and sistas there... hell... SLOPAIN IT UP! :)

C-ditty

LOL... good one supernav.. :)

We just need a bigger showing this time... last time we had an expected 20+ and like 8 showed up. Everyone backed out at the last minute... that was pretty bogus.... LESTAT!

C-ditty :)

sermon_of_mockery said:
I'm up for summit.I'm sure lestat would hit that one up as well.

yeah I'd be in for that.

Citruscide said:
LOL... good one supernav.. :)

We just need a bigger showing this time... last time we had an expected 20+ and like 8 showed up. Everyone backed out at the last minute... that was pretty bogus.... LESTAT!

C-ditty :)

Damnit man.. I had a decent excuse that weekend. Plus Ceebs bailed on me!

Last time Kronk and Kronkeet wanted to come out (road trip!) but they had a schedule conflict. Let's set teh date for this one by when they can be here.

Top Bottom