Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Socks for your feet or wiping up spooge????

Spooge or footses

• Spooge all the way

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No way, A, i put 'em on my feet, A

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I am never the one wiping it up... goddamn puc.. I know they can barley read.. but you gotta teach them that wiping up the sauce if it is not swallowed is their job. who cares what they use.. as long as it is not yours.

ya i wish they could all be cumguzzlers like you and cornholio... fucking bitches don't know that shit has protein in it. if only it tasted like lollipop...

Both, depending on the needs of that particular situation. Never both and the same time though.

old t shirts and wash clothes for me. T shirts are softer and have a great deal of surface area. Wash clothes are absorbant and clean well when damp. This girl once went to the bathroom and came out with toilet paper and i'm like, that's only gonna make it messier. Even with two ply. i'm thinking of writing a coffee table book or self help book.

if you MUST use something disposable/flushable i recommend some heavy duty paper towels (think BRAUNY)!

Top Bottom