Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so you tell someone to eat 'CLEAN' isn't crazy to you that they don't even reconize 'clean'

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
So when setting up as diet/ (I actually prefer to call it a eating habit other than diet) they don't reconizes the term 'clean'... meaning no process, sugars... etc.. natural veggies that you steam or eat raw (best way to do it)

I've set up plenty of diets over the year and still, most can't comprehend the basic of what it takes. Once you get that whole concept, then work your way slowly... all in the clear.

Frisky said:
So when setting up as diet/ (I actually prefer to call it a eating habit other than diet) they don't reconizes the term 'clean'... meaning no process, sugars... etc.. natural veggies that you steam or eat raw (best way to do it)

I've set up plenty of diets over the year and still, most can't comprehend the basic of what it takes. Once you get that whole concept, then work your way slowly... all in the clear.

People are dumb. They apparantly can't help it, so it's frustrating to us smarter people. ;) It is irritating how most people don't seem to give a shit about their bodies and how ignorant they are about the detrimental effects of unclean living, especially past the age of 40. They care more about their portfolios and their cars. To each his own.

biteme said:
People are dumb. They apparantly can't help it, so it's frustrating to us smarter people. ;) It is irritating how most people don't seem to give a shit about their bodies and how ignorant they are about the detrimental effects of unclean living, especially past the age of 40. They care more about their portfolios and their cars. To each his own.

I agree

I could purchase 36d's, a nice tight tummy tuck, no work involved besides a few weeks off and just doing my part but acutally.... I took up the inflating the girls to a 34d, but worked my ass off to get that damn lean ass 6pack that I desired.

I don't and will never claim to be all nautraul, but tell me, what can you do to make your breast bigger besides surgery... and then tell me what can you do to make your body better? Diet, cardio, training, exercise, kicking some ass will get you there.

I'm no gosh damn saint, but at least I can admit to it.

Yeah. My boss and some peeps in my office keep asking me how they can lose weight since they've seen me drop a lot of fat since starting here. So I've told them, and they keep going out and eat like shit but think they're doing ok because they got chicken salad. It just happens to be fried chicken with cheese and ranch dressing, but whatever. They also don't seem to understand that 4 liters of diet coke a day isn't the same as 4 liters of water.

I'm wierd because I eat chicken with oatmeal and siracha 4 times during the day though.

where do y'all stand on the carbs after a certain time of day thing? assuming one isn't going to be active after that meal a'tall.

and do you pay much attention to the p/f/c breakdown, or primarily total calories?

if i had to pick a way, i'd go low carbs and severely limit them after 8pm. and if i am to eat them, only with a good amount of protein as well.

jackangel said:
where do y'all stand on the carbs after a certain time of day thing? assuming one isn't going to be active after that meal a'tall.

and do you pay much attention to the p/f/c breakdown, or primarily total calories?

if i had to pick a way, i'd go low carbs and severely limit them after 8pm. and if i am to eat them, only with a good amount of protein as well.

When I'm maintaining my weight/ body comp, and this is just me, I usually eat 6 meals per day, shoot for 500-600 cals per meal, 50g protein per meal, and 30-50g carbs. Fats, I have 4 tbsp of flax oil plus whatever I come across just eating. When I'm already in shape, this works great for me. I'm 5'9", usually around 200 lbs and around 10% BF.

Right now, I'm 215 lbs and probably around 13-15%. Shadow seems to be the diet ninja here though.

jackangel said:

i put in my carbs (non veggies) before that 3rd meal... seems what works perfect for me. then I do only veggies on out.

jnevin said:
When I'm maintaining my weight/ body comp, and this is just me, I usually eat 6 meals per day, shoot for 500-600 cals per meal, 50g protein per meal, and 30-50g carbs. Fats, I have 4 tbsp of flax oil plus whatever I come across just eating. When I'm already in shape, this works great for me. I'm 5'9", usually around 200 lbs and around 10% BF.

Right now, I'm 215 lbs and probably around 13-15%. Shadow seems to be the diet ninja here though.

quick like Ninja.......

Everyone is different and has different needs......you have a solid plan...some need more cals - some less - some need more cals - some less

I ALWAYS suggest

to maintain

bodyweight x 12-15 cals 40p/30c/30f as a baseline

Sure hun, eating clean means rinsing off the veggies and fruits before you eat them!
I completely know what you are saying, so No it is not crazy babe!

Top Bottom