Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so this teenage cutie tells me that shes using laxatives to lose weight...

GoldenDelicious

so i tell her

"thats a pretty shitty way to do it"

i found it a bit funnier than she did :lmao:

(was that a pharmacist joke? if it was, someone hire a hitman to kill me, cause i always swore not to do that shit :( )

(that shit! hahahahahahahhaa!!!)

:)()

mountain muscle said:
Sorry brother.

I am back in a target-rich environment.
lol prick ;)

i just look on the bright side...the way i see it, after operating here as a semi-professional pickerupperer these last 2-3 years, where pickeruppery is set on difficulty level Ultra Super Mega Hard, AND actually scoring some of the more sought after girls (aka end bosses ;) ) ...im a destroyer at it :evil:

AND...most importantly...im moving. in a matter of days. DAYS :eek2: OMFG

GoldenDelicious said:
lol prick ;)

i just look on the bright side...the way i see it, after operating here as a semi-professional pickerupperer these last 2-3 years, where pickeruppery is set on difficulty level Ultra Super Mega Hard, AND actually scoring some of the more sought after girls (aka end bosses ;) ) ...im a destroyer at it :evil:

AND...most importantly...im moving. in a matter of days. DAYS :eek2: OMFG

Where are you heading GD? I still need to come see the outback. I heard stingray watching was popular.

mountain muscle said:
Where are you heading GD? I still need to come see the outback. I heard stingray watching was popular.
well after an endless series of delays, fallthroughs, and an *almost* abandonment of the whole plan in order to get rich (hi bran ;)) im off to the lovely state of south australia :D where i am living with a couple of attractive girls (niether of whom i am going to touch) where several lovely ladies are anticipating my arrival (;)) and the ratio is 7:3, mainly of german, greek, irish, and italian immigrant children...the men are useless chump slobs who barely hit the gym (i look like a complete roider compared to them) rarely fight (ie i am relatively tougher than Tong Po) and life is good :)

i am going to go completely nuts and post a lot of pictures ;)

where is this target rich environment youve moved to? as i recall, you lived someplace rural...nice, yet far

GoldenDelicious said:
well after an endless series of delays, fallthroughs, and an *almost* abandonment of the whole plan in order to get rich (hi bran ;)) im off to the lovely state of south australia :D where i am living with a couple of attractive girls (niether of whom i am going to touch) where several lovely ladies are anticipating my arrival (;)) and the ratio is 7:3, mainly of german, greek, irish, and italian immigrant children...the men are useless chump slobs who barely hit the gym (i look like a complete roider compared to them) rarely fight (ie i am relatively tougher than Tong Po) and life is good :)

i am going to go completely nuts and post a lot of pictures ;)

where is this target rich environment youve moved to? as i recall, you lived someplace rural...nice, yet far

AHH, I have moved far from the rural abyss to a quite well-known city named Denver, Colorado.
An anually-recognized plethora of fit , successful women dying to meet a successful, fit man.

Top Bottom