Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my son just crashed a Motorbike into a Chem Lawn truck

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
On my parent's street (just happened). He went next door to say hi to his buddy Jack and a few min later I look out the window and there is my son with this fancy motocross helmet on whizzing around the culdesac and street. I take it in for about 3.5 seconds and I decide, he definitely doesnt need to be out there riding that thing and it looks like it's going awfully fast plus he's never ridden one LOL I'm thinking, Let me go take care of this nonsense. So i walk through the house and out the garage door and by that time I look out into the cul de sac and there is a ChemLawn pick up with a trailer on back, two ChemLawn guys, my ex husband and my son standing in the cul de sac, looking at the motorbike which is now laying on it's side under the front bumper of the ChemLawn truck. And then there's the yelling.

yeah he's fine but after beiong scolded in front of all those people, most importantly his friend Jack, he was a bit embarrassed about the whole thing. Then I asked him if that was a smart decision to make (riding the motorbike without my permission or without ever having instruction on how to ride one) and he said NO, so I think he gets it.

Smurfy said:
On my parent's street (just happened). He went next door to say hi to his buddy Jack and a few min later I look out the window and there is my son with this fancy motocross helmet on whizzing around the culdesac and street. I take it in for about 3.5 seconds and I decide, he definitely doesnt need to be out there riding that thing and it looks like it's going awfully fast plus he's never ridden one LOL I'm thinking, Let me go take care of this nonsense. So i walk through the house and out the garage door and by that time I look out into the cul de sac and there is a ChemLawn pick up with a trailer on back, two ChemLawn guys, my ex husband and my son standing in the cul de sac, looking at the motorbike which is now laying on it's side under the front bumper of the ChemLawn truck. And then there's the yelling.
:worried: As a Mom, I'm assuming that you wouldn't be posting here if he was injured ...

Jesus, Kids, sometimes the toss up is whether to Hug 'em or Slug 'em.

i hope he's ok.

nycgirl said:
Oh, I hope he is well.

Were you the one yelling?
Well, yeah I yelled WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. and WHAT DID YOU DO and I was standing in the driveway kind of yelling down at them grouo of people. My ex husband was down there and kind of raising his voice yelling at my son like WHATSAMADDA WIT YOU KID?!

Glad he's Ok, because that's pretty lol. I can't count the amount of times I did stuff like that and had a pwnage learning experience in front of the neighbors.

At least kiddo is brave enough to try things like that.

Top Bottom