Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my dog licked my ass again...

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
not really, but i love parody threads.

i'm so tired, and out of sleeping pills (OTC). i think its time for a nyquil and vodka cocktail or i'll never get through the night.

That's one reason why dogs gross me out. They lick their ass and then even grosser people let them lick them on the face and mouth because they say a dog's mouth is cleaner... Bullshit, they eat shit and vomit for Christ's sake.

Scotsman said:
Have you tried peanut butter?

Cheers,
Scotsman
I don't mean on my hoo ha. :worried:

If I wanted that, I would adopt this dog:

silly_dog.jpg

My dog is not big on licking either. HE's maybe licked me 4-5 times in 4 years.

Dial_tone said:
My dog is not big on licking either. HE's maybe licked me 4-5 times in 4 years.
yeah, I'm glad that mine doesn't do that all the time. That can get pretty gross. My ex bf had 2 damn St. Bernards that would get big long things of slobber hanging out of their mouthes and then come over and try to lick your damn face. UGH. It was like getting 3 pounds of snot wiped on you.

heatherrae said:
yeah, I'm glad that mine doesn't do that all the time. That can get pretty gross. My ex bf had 2 damn St. Bernards that would get big long things of slobber hanging out of their mouthes and then come over and try to lick your damn face. UGH. It was like getting 3 pounds of snot wiped on you.

lmao, welcome to my world.

Snoop gets a good foot then decides to shake his head right next to me like a slobber ied.

Top Bottom