Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's selling coke out of his house and get his son taken from him..

P

Phaded

not really but that'd be some fucked up shit.. i hope i catch his ass outside his house one day i'm gonna fuck him up.

just make sure you use a prepaid phone.. and pay cash for it..

if you hurt him.. how will he be able to pay you??

I'd go collect $1000 from him.. then on thuesday.. it would be another $1000 till he paid up..

Re: so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's sel

SpyWizard said:
just make sure you use a prepaid phone.. and pay cash for it..

if you hurt him.. how will he be able to pay you??

I'd go collect $1000 from him.. then on thuesday.. it would be another $1000 till he paid up..

i'm just heated right now more about principle than the money..

Re: so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's sel

Phaded said:
i'm just heated right now more about principle than the money..

I know.. what is making you made is you would never do that to him, why does he think he can do it to you??

that's what is making you angry..

SpyWizard said:
I know.. what is making you made is you would never do that to him, why does he think he can do it to you??

that's what is making you angry..

pretty much.. i wouldn't even do that to someone i didn't know..

i'm gonna put a bounty on the cash with all of his friends whoever collects it from him either stealing it or whatever gets half..

Top Bottom