Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Me and My 2 Friends are having a "Contest" of sorts..

calveless wonder

In honor of my new place/moving back to Miami, me and my roomate (best friend) and other friend are having a little competition.

First guy to sleep with 5 new girls wins.
Whoever's last has to take the other two out for dinner to their choice (So it'd basically be a SUPER expensive dinner at like Joe's stone crab, Morton's, <random nice south beach spot>). We may modify the terms/rules a little. give more incentive for the 1st place etc.

i'm at a slight disadvantage because i've only been single again for 5 months...and half of that i spent moping around and not going out.
The other two are sharks, have been single for awhile, and are all pretty good with women and people in general. BUT...they don't know female psychology and social principals like i do...and skillwise, i'm not far behind.
Even if i lost it'd be a good jumpstart in my dating life and i tend to perform well under pressure. It feels great not to be wallowing in misery like i have been for the past few months.

that said, i been on fireeeeeeeeeee lately and the confidence is back big time :) at least 1-2 numbers a night i'm out, and every girl i've talked to for more than 10 minutes has been on my nuts. i'm having a problem with juggling girls (been a long time since that happened), so hopefully it works out

should be fun, no?

P.S.
If you're a woman with a stupid "you're a pig/sexist" reply, you're going on ignore automatically.

calveless wonder said:
In honor of my new place/moving back to Miami, me and my roomate (best friend) and other friend are having a little competition.

First guy to sleep with 5 new girls wins.
Whoever's last has to take the other two out for dinner to their choice (So it'd basically be a SUPER expensive dinner at like Joe's stone crab, Morton's, <random nice south beach spot>). We may modify the terms/rules a little. give more incentive for the 1st place etc.

i'm at a slight disadvantage because i've only been single again for 5 months...and half of that i spent moping around and not going out.
The other two are sharks, have been single for awhile, and are all pretty good with women and people in general. BUT...they don't know female psychology and social principals like i do...and skillwise, i'm not far behind.
Even if i lost it'd be a good jumpstart in my dating life and i tend to perform well under pressure. It feels great not to be wallowing in misery like i have been for the past few months.

that said, i been on fireeeeeeeeeee lately and the confidence is back big time :) at least 1-2 numbers a night i'm out, and every girl i've talked to for more than 10 minutes has been on my nuts. i'm having a problem with juggling girls (been a long time since that happened), so hopefully it works out

should be fun, no?

P.S.
If you're a woman with a stupid "you're a pig/sexist" reply, you're going on ignore automatically.
your ego is almost as big as my stretchmark ridden biceps. i hope it helps you slay 5 wimmins. goodluck bro

avidinternet said:
So how are you guys going to "prove" who you've slept with?

good point. we've all been friends for awhile, so it's the honor system. if someone is caught lying, they automatically buy everyone dinner.

the fact me and my best friend live togehter probably means alot of the prospects will be in the house at some point, so there's not alot of ways to hide/deny that.

I had a contest with my roommate and the bastard screwed 3 girl's in one day. I got 2 but couldn't get a third that day. It was on days off so I saw them and my roommate wasn't exactly quite.

SublimeZM said:
your ego is almost as big as my stretchmark ridden biceps.

lol come on bro, you saw what a rut i was in the past few months in all aspects of my life. My self worth was . <--- this big

i had to produce some results again to get that swagger back that i had lost in being in a fucked up relationship

calveless wonder said:
lol come on bro, you saw what a rut i was in the past few months in all aspects of my life. My self worth was . <--- this big

i had to produce some results again to get that swagger back that i had lost in being in a fucked up relationship
if having an inflated ego works for you, then i hope it never pops, your a good dude, and you have mastered the art of "the game". i can lend you my crest whitestrips and a piece of gum and youl be spreading your aids to the 7th girl before your friends get to their 2nd

Top Bottom