Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Me and My 2 Friends are having a "Contest" of sorts..

Great game! Used to play it all the time in college with my boys!
We would have a contest each month. Who ever slept with the most wins. Some months we would put $20 cash in each and others we would do a dinner, others we would do drinks. Makes it fun!!! Miss those days...
Nail and Bail and ENJOY! Wrap it though cause you never know!

calveless wonder said:
In honor of my new place/moving back to Miami, me and my roomate (best friend) and other friend are having a little competition.

First guy to sleep with 5 new girls wins.
Whoever's last has to take the other two out for dinner to their choice (So it'd basically be a SUPER expensive dinner at like Joe's stone crab, Morton's, <random nice south beach spot>). We may modify the terms/rules a little. give more incentive for the 1st place etc.

i'm at a slight disadvantage because i've only been single again for 5 months...and half of that i spent moping around and not going out.
The other two are sharks, have been single for awhile, and are all pretty good with women and people in general. BUT...they don't know female psychology and social principals like i do...and skillwise, i'm not far behind.
Even if i lost it'd be a good jumpstart in my dating life and i tend to perform well under pressure. It feels great not to be wallowing in misery like i have been for the past few months.

that said, i been on fireeeeeeeeeee lately and the confidence is back big time :) at least 1-2 numbers a night i'm out, and every girl i've talked to for more than 10 minutes has been on my nuts. i'm having a problem with juggling girls (been a long time since that happened), so hopefully it works out

should be fun, no?

P.S.
If you're a woman with a stupid "you're a pig/sexist" reply, you're going on ignore automatically.

lol...no fatty rule will be enstated.

they have to be at least above a 5.5 looks wise. Meaning no disgusting pigs

none of us are fatty hunters anyways. just can't do it. we have standards, damn it :)

calveless wonder said:
lol...no fatty rule will be enstated.

they have to be at least above a 5.5 looks wise. Meaning no disgusting pigs

none of us are fatty hunters anyways. just can't do it. we have standards, damn it :)

your missing out

Top Bottom