Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SO m youngest son comes out of his room into the living room covered from head to toe in what I thought was shit.

needtogetaas

So of course I am grossed the hell out and flipping out at the same time. I mean if you have ever had a kid get a hold of his crap and play with it you know its not a great experence to deal with. I mean he had it on his head,stomach,arms, and even on his face and some in his mouth. So again I am grossed out. I tell him get in the bath room and I start running the bath water.

I look across the hall down into his room and low and behold there it is. The big bucket of peanut butter. I stopped what I was doing and busted out laughing.

I remembered I had don the same thing to my dad when I was a kid lol. Now I know the shit I put my dad threw.

one reason i've been sticking with dogs thus far!!!

needtogetaas said:
So of course I am grossed the hell out and flipping out at the same time. I mean if you have ever had a kid get a hold of his crap and play with it you know its not a great experence to deal with. I mean he had it on his head,stomach,arms, and even on his face and some in his mouth. So again I am grossed out. I tell him get in the bath room and I start running the bath water.

I look across the hall down into his room and low and behold there it is. The big bucket of peanut butter. I stopped what I was doing and busted out laughing.

I remembered I had don the same thing to my dad when I was a kid lol. Now I know the shit I put my dad threw.

Ha ha lmao bro. My kids got to the point where they were starting to take their diaper off when they went to bed. And i have heard these storys of people waking up to their kids finger painted their shit all over the walls. I was like hell no i started putting electical tape around their diapers lmao ha ha ha omg its so funny to think about but yeah that is what i did i was like ill be damned if i wake up to my kids playing in shit i couldnt handle that. The peanut butter is funny as hell though i could imagine it lol. :)

Re: SO m youngest son comes out of his room into the living room covered from head to

Smurfy said:
lol good stuff
I am glad it was only peanut butter. I am not in the mood to deal with that kind of thing right now. God I was pissed at first.

Re: SO m youngest son comes out of his room into the living room covered from head to

ironcheif1984 said:
Ha ha lmao bro. My kids got to the point where they were starting to take their diaper off when they went to bed. And i have heard these storys of people waking up to their kids finger painted their shit all over the walls. I was like hell no i started putting electical tape around their diapers lmao ha ha ha omg its so funny to think about but yeah that is what i did i was like ill be damned if i wake up to my kids playing in shit i couldnt handle that. The peanut butter is funny as hell though i could imagine it lol. :)
lmao@electical tape. Thats priceless bro.

My kids have never gon that far bu they have gotten there hands in it once or twice. Even that sucks.

:lmao:

that is funny!

When my son was on antibiotics a few times, he pooped so much diarrhea that it went out of the back of his diaper, all down his legs and up his entire back. It was a bad day for mommy. He also vomited in my mouth. :worried:

jnevin said:
My daughter ed my arm the other day when I was changing her diaper.

Coulda done without that.
baby boys are the worst when changing. That thing will go off and shoot every where. If you have had a few kids you know when its coming though. If they got a boner cover that thing up cuz its about to squirt. :worried:

needtogetaas said:
baby boys are the worst when changing. That thing will go off and shoot every where. If you have had a few kids you know when its coming though. If they got a boner cover that thing up cuz its about to squirt. :worried:

ha ha lmao that is so fucking true bro. Ive been pissed on before its not fun. Oh and the whole throw up thing in the mouth yeah that happened to me to and its fucking nasty.

Top Bottom