Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I think my gf and I just broke up...

girls schmirls. sometimes, i feel like chopping my penis off and tossing it in Lake Erie, then joining Shaolin Temple..

HumanTarget said:
girls schmirls. sometimes, i feel like chopping my penis off and tossing it in Lake Erie, then joining Shaolin Temple..

I'm doubting any wimminz are gonna lose sleep over this.

HumanTarget said:

Waking up every morning and having to walk the rice paper & trying to grab the pebble from your Master's hand is a drag.

just sayin

PICK3 said:
Waking up every morning and having to walk the rice paper & trying to grab the pebble from your Master's hand is a drag.

just sayin
and basically becoming Morgan Freeman in Driving Miss Daisy sucks, also...

PICK3 said:
I'm lost with reference :confused:

Never seen that flick.
well you should, it's got old white people in it, showing you the proper way to treat other ethnicities....

HumanTarget said:
Sometimes we women hope the same thing for you.

resqguy said:
We had a civil conversation...she admits she's stressed and she doesn't want to end things. But she's tired of me being snappy/edgy about my job situation, and feels that I'm taking out on her...which isn't entire untrue. I'm taking her out for brunch...hopefully shit'll work itself out.

Hey Bluta2...if this doesn't work out...we should hook up. Awwwwwww yeah.... :busy: BawchickaBAWBAW!!!! (j/k)

It will all work out........good luck with her.

I would have rocked your world though ;-)

Top Bottom