Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I think my gf and I just broke up...

she's prolly been planning something like this for a long time then and found her opportunity.....

I hope for you that's wrong because it seems like you really love her.

Maybe she wants a ring? who the fuck knows...

chewyxrage said:
she's prolly been planning something like this for a long time then and found her opportunity.....

I hope for you that's wrong because it seems like you really love her.

Maybe she wants a ring? who the fuck knows...

Sounds like she might have been planning it. HOPE not Bro.! My EX-Fiancee did the same kind a S**T, n' was worried about me going to another woman. Well I found out why she was worried, because everyone thinks people think like them, and she was the one sneakin around, but didn't want me to find out in case S**T didn't work out, Like I was a Plan B. Not to worry you Bro., but it's always safe to keep an eye out when shit is unexplained n' out of the blue. I pray to GOD this isn't the case! Me, when my situation turned out bad I kept myself up by reminding myself she's happy n' doesn't give a shit if I'm not, CLEARLY, so why let someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about me control my emotions and my life when they're off having a good ole time. HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST!

hate to be blunt but she prolly already has new dude lined up and has been hittin him for a while, needin an excuse to not feel guilty, so she starts a thing with you to make u feel like an asshole and justifying what she is doing, so in her head she leaves with a clear conscious b/c u were the asshole, sucks but thats how shit goes down

resqguy said:
Wow...2 1/2 years potentially gone. I'm not even sure what happened...

She wanted to date an elite resque swimmer.

If she wanted to be with an "average Joe" she'd would have hooked up with Java.

hstern said:
thats right he recently quit doing that didnt he

From "An Officer and a Gentleman"

Worley: Lynette, marry me. Make me the happiest man in the whole world.
Lynette: I'm sorry, Sid, but I don't wanna marry you. I really like you. We've had ourselves some really great times, but I thought you understood. I want to marry a pilot. I want to live my life overseas. The wife of an aviator.

Lynette: Damn You! Goddam You! Nobody D.O.R's after eleven weeks! Nobody!

resqguy said:
I'm hoping everything will be ok 'cuz this girl's a keeper. We rarely argue about anything...that's why I'm so confused about what happened. She's pretty stressed about her money situation right now, and I can't blame her. But, fuck man...she was PISSED earlier...
it might have seemed weird or out of left field, etc - but remember: people let things build up without communicating them and then eventually (and usually under stressful circumstances) they blow up and everything comes pouring out. it may be stuff that's been building up for a long while unbeknownst to the other person because it was kept unsaid for so long. it happens.

Top Bottom