Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I think my gf and I just broke up...

calveless wonder said:
she's projecting all her inner problems at you.........it happens, but she has to drop the little girl behavior. everyone has problems, its just how you deal with them. she's lucky she doesnt have kids etc. being broke sucks, but its usually temporary

i wouldn't even call her until she calls you.

She's always projected her issues onto me...funny you should say that. You're right about everyone having problems...I quit my job to stay here and be with her. Maybe the reality of that is too much for her, combined with her own issues right now. Fuck man...I need a drink, lol.

Give her some space to cool off and work the situation out in her mind before jumping - sometimes the closest people to you are the ones who are the unintentioned target of a general off gassing.

Wish you luck :)

resqguy said:
I'm hoping everything will be ok 'cuz this girl's a keeper. We rarely argue about anything...that's why I'm so confused about what happened. She's pretty stressed about her money situation right now, and I can't blame her. But, fuck man...she was PISSED earlier...

wtf is the problem? what money situation? Is she just money stupid or what?

sounds like a heated argument that got out of control.

I know there's times when I can't help but start shit w/ my girl, and the same for her, for no reason. 30 minutes later we are both like what the fuck were we just arguing about?

like bitme said, unless it was some excuse she's been planning for awhile, you should be golden...

resqguy said:
She's always projected her issues onto me...funny you should say that. You're right about everyone having problems...I quit my job to stay here and be with her. Maybe the reality of that is too much for her, combined with her own issues right now. Fuck man...I need a drink, lol.

I broke up with mine too I could use a drink as well. Sorry to hear about your situation, you seem like a good bro.

Sassy69 said:
Give her some space to cool off and work the situation out in her mind before jumping - sometimes the closest people to you are the ones who are the unintentioned target of a general off gassing.

Wish you luck :)

Thank you. :) She said she wanted to work on things, but she wanted space. I told her to call me when she's ready to talk. For some reason, though, she's afraid I'm going to go out and hook up with random women. :worried: That's not me. I'm too old for that, lol.

resqguy said:

it definetely is that bro...

be careful man, sign of bad things to come. my ex girl used to do that ALL the time. I burdened the weight of all our problems(financial, emotional) yet i was often the "cause" of all her distress and everything. She'd go out and party and get drunk, and i'd stay home because we had to save money for bills and her piling medical expenses. She insisted that she was only miserable around me...yeah, of course. i was the manifestation of all the stupid decisions she made and bad luck she had. some women are so dumb, and ungrateful.

maybe she feels like you made a bad choice...let her cool off. if she's not strong enough to handle this, then you need a new girlfriend. as hard as it sounds. you find out the true colors of a person when you're at your lowest point

chewyxrage said:
wtf is the problem? what money situation?

She has a VERY expensive apartment in Newport Beach, CA and her roommate is leaving unexpectedly. Additionally, she's going to have to get new furniture because the majority of the furniture in the residence belongs to the person leaving. It's not life-threatening, but it's huge to her...

resqguy said:
Thank you. :) She said she wanted to work on things, but she wanted space. I told her to call me when she's ready to talk. For some reason, though, she's afraid I'm going to go out and hook up with random women. :worried: That's not me. I'm too old for that, lol.
this kind of shit makes me sick when it happens to me.....

one time i lost like 10lbs from not eating......i just could not eat ....just drank malox....lol

resqguy said:

that's good she's afraid of you hooking up w/ other girls....don't let her think otherwise...

how old are you?

Top Bottom