Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I slammed my hands into the elevator doors this morning, SQUATS!

CipherLock

Feind des Teufels
Platinum
For no particular reason as I was on the elevator this morning I was thinking about my workout for later today and got this rush while thinking about my goal for squats.

Without thought as the elevator passed the third floor I banged both my fists against the doors and muttered SQUATS, SQUATS...

I was in the zone, and it would have been really funny had the elevator stopped on three or four to pick someone up, I'm certain that if people were by the doors they heard me.

yeah, I'm hardcore.

SQUATS!!! *bang* SQUATS!!! *bang* LMFAO!!

I'm used to being on elevators with lots of people. I will consider you mega-hardcore when you do that with people in the elevator with you.

plornive said:
SQUATS!!! *bang* SQUATS!!! *bang* LMFAO!!

I'm used to being on elevators with lots of people. I will consider you mega-hardcore when you do that with people in the elevator with you.

Does it count if I know them, or should I purposely do it with total strangers and throw in a few growls?

CipherLock said:

Does it count if I know them, or should I purposely do it with total strangers and throw in a few growls?
I think you should wait for when there is a grandma, a mother and a 16 year old girl who is just beginning to sprout some tits and some curves. Add some 18 year old geek and it's a perfect audience. Definitely growl at them! You might want to stare seductively at the mother after you finish.

I don't think these people will be at my work anytime soon, I didn't clarify earlier, this was at work!

sometimes if I am in the elevator with some other people, I will look around and grab the fattest person, throw them over my shoulder and start doing squats right then and there....sometimes goodmornings if it's back day.

one day I almost got owned by some fat 500 lb fucker.

CipherLock said:
I don't think these people will be at my work anytime soon, I didn't clarify earlier, this was at work!
Hmmm, then it may be prudent to wait for a 19 year old female intern, preferably with C36s.

Top Bottom