Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm trying to sell my car and I get an email from this guy trying to scam me!!!

FreakMonster

This guy originally emailed me asking the specs of my car and what price I was willing to sell it at. Well I get this last email from him stating:

From: Matt Daniels <[email protected]> [Add to Address Book] [View Source]
Subject: Payment Details/Pickup Arrangement
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:03:04 +0000
Hello,
I am pleased to inform you that after deliberating with my client who just contacted me now based on the state of the car in the description you gave me plus that of the ad, he has finally accepted your price,hopes the engine is serviced and oil changed as he cant wait to see the car parked in his garage.
However,My client made out a certified cashiers check of($31,000) before he travelled to london on a business trip,for a previous car and its shipment charges etc,but it was unfortunately sold.The amount on the check he deposited for the car is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your car,the pick up of the car from its present location and the
shipping charges/other necessary shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to carry on with this transaction; but due to company policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you're required to deduct the cost of your car with stereo($22,900)and send the balance of($8,100) to my client via western union money transfer or money gram tranfer to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements.
After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him, our agent will come for the pick up on an open vehicle and then drive to a pre paid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangement so you dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements,while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you via Express Mail Delivery to my customer.
Please Confirm this and provide FULL NAME,ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER for check payment to be delivered to you via Express Mail Delivery.
Thanks for your time and co-operation and God bless,
Matt.

I think this guy is trying to scam me somehow. Any ideas on how to fuck with him?

Re: So I'm trying to sell my car and I get an email from this guy trying to scam me!!

angel_girl said:
i would never mind this guy....find some one who is real and in person...
Why the fuck would someone send me this email when there not serious about buying the car?

I wouldn't touch that "deal" with a 10' pole.

Ask Matt Daniels if he's been drinking Jack Daneils.

Re: So I'm trying to sell my car and I get an email from this guy trying to scam me!!

FreakMonster said:
Why the fuck would someone send me this email when there not serious about buying the car?
you said it in your thread title
hes trying to scam you, just delete it

Funny how this guy wants to buy my car but hasn't even looked at it. How many people buy a car without looking at it first. LOL

take his life

FreakMonster said:
This guy originally emailed me asking the specs of my car and what price I was willing to sell it at. Well I get this last email from him stating:

From: Matt Daniels <[email protected]> [Add to Address Book] [View Source]
Subject: Payment Details/Pickup Arrangement
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:03:04 +0000
Hello,
I am pleased to inform you that after deliberating with my client who just contacted me now based on the state of the car in the description you gave me plus that of the ad, he has finally accepted your price,hopes the engine is serviced and oil changed as he cant wait to see the car parked in his garage.
However,My client made out a certified cashiers check of($31,000) before he travelled to london on a business trip,for a previous car and its shipment charges etc,but it was unfortunately sold.The amount on the check he deposited for the car is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your car,the pick up of the car from its present location and the
shipping charges/other necessary shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to carry on with this transaction; but due to company policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you're required to deduct the cost of your car with stereo($22,900)and send the balance of($8,100) to my client via western union money transfer or money gram tranfer to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements.
After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him, our agent will come for the pick up on an open vehicle and then drive to a pre paid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangement so you dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements,while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you via Express Mail Delivery to my customer.
Please Confirm this and provide FULL NAME,ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER for check payment to be delivered to you via Express Mail Delivery.
Thanks for your time and co-operation and God bless,
Matt.

I think this guy is trying to scam me somehow. Any ideas on how to fuck with him?
There is a radio station here who hired a laywer to try and get this guy......Its a scam and lots of people called in with the same email.......delete it

Dave

omg thats awful
just delete it or give it to the cops so that he dont scam some poor old lady or someone that dont deserve it

Top Bottom