Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I was just at the stripclub.....and had a little incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJSerious

Banned
Was chilling with a few friends at the local strip club, just hanging out, looking at some dirty pussy, when all of a sudden this one bitch comes up to me and starts striking up this whole conversation with me......"NJSerious, i know you want a lapdance, come on baby" bla bla bla......I was like this ninja dont want none of that, this ninja broke, just let this ninja chill. So whatever the damn bitch kept coming back and nagging me finally she was like whatever ill give it to you for 10 dollars instead of the regular 20. I was fucking pissed she kept bothering me and had a plan. I get to the room, there is a few other hornballs getting ridden in there, so she starts riding me, she sucks at it, my sword barely got sharp.......so as she was riding me ass-up sort of by my face i took my fist and JAMMED it in her cunt, she fucking yelled the bouncers came in, my arm was halfway in her vagina, so i jammed it even harder in there and swung her around on my hand, sort of like holding the olympic torch only with her torso as the torch. the bouncers beat my ass and kicked me out though.

"You must spread your Karma around before giving it to NJSerious again. "

Fuck I wanted to give you some more red karma.

Did the stripper not want to take her clothes off and you made her?

C

I usually try my best to avoid agreeing with the masses. But this time I will make an exception. You're an idiot. Stop talking bullshit, you're not cool and it's not even the slightest bit funny.

I'm talking serious. Stay away from elite for a while, work on your mind and your body, then come back with a different handle.

Good luck.

Then again, what the fuck do i care.

Tha One CrumCake said:
I usually try my best to avoid agreeing with the masses.

I can tell..........seeing as how you like dick in your ass, your certainly not agreeing with the masses on that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom