Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I had to call the police this morning....

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
as you know from last week, I gave the contractor the draft copy of the legal papers my attorney drew up where I am going to sue him. The papers were dated for today's date. (not Friday's) So I tell him, on Saturday and Sunday if you can't finish, then gather your shit up and get out. On Monday you are either finished or fired.

Ok, here we are on Monday and NOTHING has happened over the weekend. I went out and found another man who told me that he could finish the job, construction, wall boarding, painting, etc... in four days for $3000. So I hired him. He showed up this morning with his apprentice at 6AM and the amount of work he has done has been nothing short of amazing. At 8AM the contractor shows up and for some reason, based on not understanding English or whatever, he thinks he still has a job. AND HE WON'T LEAVE. So I call the police and they come over and tell him to get his equipment and get the fuck out.

While the officer was here and the contractor was loading up his shit, the officer pointed at the wall and said "what's that crack doing right there?" I am like "sigh....... you really don't want to know."

And then he is like "that column doesn't look straight, you got a gap in the ceiling, etc.. you should have fired these people long ago."

We had a nice laugh while they were leaving.

Damn...you've had about the most fucked up experience with a contractor I could imagine.

Good Job Anal, but I must admit, I thought this thread was about the contractor raping you. peace

Well the guy I hired came in yesterday when he priced the job and looked around and was like 'How long have they been here? This whole job was not longer than 2 weeks for 2 people.'

The sad thing is that I could have done ALL of the work myself. In less than a month. But I was flying out Denver twice to visit that hospital and I did not have a scaffold. So I thought "oh I will be lazy and write a check for this." NEver again. When I buy the condo next month, I am going to do all the remodeling work myself there.

Another thing, when the contractor was leaving, he tried to give me a bill for $19,600.

I am like "WTF? You are kidding right? You see this contract? It says $7K. Not a penny more and it is payable only on completion of the project. This was not an hourly contract, but a per job contract and you have not finished yet."

He was like "so you are not going to pay me, not even anything?"

I was like "nope. not anything. you didn't finish and besides you already took that HDTV Tv and desk home with you that you were deducting the price off your job. If you had actually finished the job, you would have only gotten a check for $2500 because you agreed that the tv and desk was worth $4500"

(you won't believe this part..) Then he goes...."oh, I was counting on that money to pay for my ski vacation I am leaving on."

Hey if you end up on Judge Judy let us know.

WODIN said:
Hey if you end up on Judge Judy let us know.

That would be the SHCNITZZ!!! I would use Victorian Guy as my lawyer.

Top Bottom