Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, how has everybody been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Zero said:
I'm aight. Went to bed early last night and slept like 11 hours. I think I needed that.
I can only accomplish that much sleep with melatonin, most nights I only get about 6 hours.

working 7/12's straight nights. tired as hell. ive had this fucking sinus infection for almost 2 months. im on my third fucking antibiotic. theres godamn fluid in my right ear from it. so it sounds like i have an ear plug in. i see my wifey only in the morning when im getting home and shes leaving, once a day for an hour. kids are already up so i aint getting none. this fucking sucks!!!

so how is everyone else feeling?

just got back from the gym, did squats for the first time in months, only went up to 120 lbs though. I'm icing my knee right now, I'll see how it feels in the next day or two to know whether it's cool for me to keep doing them.

my bud jsut called and asked if I wanted to go to a no limits Hold'em tourny at his cousins, $60 buy in. I told him I wasn't sure becasue I'm a bit short on dough and $60 is a little steep. When I got home and checked the mail I found a nice $700+ check from a suit settlement against best buy, for ex employees.

Chaching! I think I'll be able to make that tourny after all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom