Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, How Do You Keep/Cope with being.....

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
burnt out at work??? did you see that msn item? me? i take benzos. and frequent lunch breaks. and go into the bathroom, lock the door, curl up along side of a wall and sing hymns.......whatta bout you????

I used to stare at the folders on my desk and mess around on the computer, at this one job that I had. I hated that job! We had people employed to monitor our internet usage. Once, I took a 15 minute break once and was playing a bit of poker. They sent a message that popped right up on my screen basically telling me that they could see what I was doing and that I better cut it out. Damn smokers were outside smoking all day, but I couldn't play a couple of hands of poker. Glad I quit. LOL.

Chicks have titties. life is automatically more joyful for you. and if you are a man, and not as blessed as HT, your life is much harder. women are naturally bubbly and perky and know that a man somewhere near is always willing to maim himself at her command......so ,ladies, stfu. or gobble me. your pick.

HumanTarget said:
Chicks have titties. life is automatically more joyful for you. and if you are a man, and not as blessed as HT, your life is much harder. women are naturally bubbly and perky and know that a man somewhere near is always willing to maim himself at her command......so ,ladies, stfu. or gobble me. your pick.
hmmmm...decisions decisions. lol.

I take breaks and go talk with co workers and what not.

HumanTarget said:

see its all in plotting of how to move up that company ladder

Top Bottom