x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

So, is this how the average woman is????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about So, is this how the average woman is???? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I ask this woman tonight what she's looking for in a man. She likes a man that is the boss, who doesn't take shit off of people, and doesn't like being told what to do, but isn't that way with her? Is this how most of you think?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So, is this how the average woman is????

I ask this woman tonight what she's looking for in a man. She likes a man that is the boss, who doesn't take shit off of people, and doesn't like being told what to do, but isn't that way with her? Is this how most of you think?
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Re: So, is this how the average woman is????

Goddamn, I'll never get married. I really am too passive and nice unless someone pushes me too far and then they might want to leave the country.
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Da Pope

So, she wants a man that doesn't like to be bossed around. Yet, he will let her boss him around.

No, most of us aren't like that.

Gotta be alpha male. Never listen to what a women says she wants. It's fabrication of her insane mind. What they truly want is to be eye fucked, pulled close, then banged while doing a line of coke on their ass.

Well I think it sounds more like she wants a guy who is a leader to others but considers her a partner at the same level.

In the right light, study becomes insight...

Quote Quote posted by Beachbum1546
    Gotta be alpha male. Never listen to what a women says she wants. It's fabrication of her insane mind. What they truly want is to be eye fucked, pulled close, then banged while doing a line of coke on their ass.

MPH wouldn't do that.

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    Well I think it sounds more like she wants a guy who is a leader to others but considers her a partner at the same level.
    Is that the way most women are? I'm neither a leader or a follower. Just my nature. I'd rather work alone.
    [email protected]

Quote Quote posted by biteme
    Is that the way most women are? I'm neither a leader or a follower. Just my nature. I'd rather work alone.
    everyone is different, biteme. Some women like a calm guy that is just that - neither a follower or a leader.

Quote Quote posted by chewyxrage
    MPH wouldn't do that.
    WWJD? He would set you on fire and banish you to hell.

Quote Quote posted by foreigngirl
    everyone is different, biteme. Some women like a calm guy that is just that - neither a follower or a leader.
    Oh good. It's just my shitty fucking luck. I always meet the ones that like the traits I don't possess. By the way, I hate men or women that want to be boss for ulterior motives, such as because it makes them feel better than others and they enjoy bossing others around because if makes them feel superior.. If I knew they thought that way, I'd tell them to fuck off to their face, but I always give people the benefit of the doubt.
    [email protected]