Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, is this how the average woman is????

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I ask this woman tonight what she's looking for in a man. She likes a man that is the boss, who doesn't take shit off of people, and doesn't like being told what to do, but isn't that way with her? Is this how most of you think?

Goddamn, I'll never get married. I really am too passive and nice unless someone pushes me too far and then they might want to leave the country.

So, she wants a man that doesn't like to be bossed around. Yet, he will let her boss him around.

No, most of us aren't like that.

Gotta be alpha male. Never listen to what a women says she wants. It's fabrication of her insane mind. What they truly want is to be eye fucked, pulled close, then banged while doing a line of coke on their ass.

Well I think it sounds more like she wants a guy who is a leader to others but considers her a partner at the same level.

Beachbum1546 said:
Gotta be alpha male. Never listen to what a women says she wants. It's fabrication of her insane mind. What they truly want is to be eye fucked, pulled close, then banged while doing a line of coke on their ass.

MPH wouldn't do that.

Sassy69 said:
Well I think it sounds more like she wants a guy who is a leader to others but considers her a partner at the same level.

Is that the way most women are? I'm neither a leader or a follower. Just my nature. I'd rather work alone.

biteme said:
Is that the way most women are? I'm neither a leader or a follower. Just my nature. I'd rather work alone.

everyone is different, biteme. Some women like a calm guy that is just that - neither a follower or a leader.

foreigngirl said:
everyone is different, biteme. Some women like a calm guy that is just that - neither a follower or a leader.

Oh good. It's just my shitty fucking luck. I always meet the ones that like the traits I don't possess. By the way, I hate men or women that want to be boss for ulterior motives, such as because it makes them feel better than others and they enjoy bossing others around because if makes them feel superior.. If I knew they thought that way, I'd tell them to fuck off to their face, but I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Top Bottom