Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Daisy is talking to Kakdiesel and texting him and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wootoom, at the end of the day at least you are filthy rich
and that has got to make the healing process easier...once the love emotion has left your body, and you settle in bachelorhood, bro you're gonna have a radical time

heatherrae said:
That was the guy from a past season of American Idol. Kak was on American Idol? I'm confused.

and Woot, I wouldn't keep a friend secret for 2 years from my man.
Well fuck if I know. You know all the chinks don't you?

heatherrae said:
and Woot, I wouldn't keep a friend secret for 2 years from my man.

Christ, the ink ain't dry yet on the divorce papers and you're hittin on him. lol

I agree, my hubby knows alllll my male/female friends VERY well. I know his as well.

ceo said:
Holy control freak, Batman!

my guy has no single girl friends that i dont know about.

for two years and no one mentions anything? thats keeping a secret, not forgetting to tell someone

Hi heatherrae!!! lol

ceo said:
Holy control freak, Batman!
Ya and I do the same for my wife. Wonder why we have lasted 11 years and counting. Others are lucky to get past a few years if that. Its called respecting each other enough to tell each other everything. Not keep anthing from one another.

Let me ask you. Is there any reason on this earth for me or my wife to have a friend that the other dos not know about? any good reason at all? hell fucking no.

cindylou said:
my guy has no single girl friends that i dont know about.

for two years and no one mentions anything? thats keeping a secret, not forgetting to tell someone

yes, when you put it in a context of this thread it is. But, if it's a casual friend at work or something, not someone you spend time texting, etc. then wtf? Needto didn't make a distinction, he just said if his wife had ANY friends male or female that he didn't know about, they'd both be dead. Which as jnevin said, just screams security.

I'm sure needto was exaggerating though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom