Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Daisy is talking to Kakdiesel and texting him and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technoviking said:
I got home and she left her phone on the dresser and i checked it, and there was messages from chinkdiesel and she said they have been friends for like 2 years and it just happens that she wants to move on with her life....does that make sense?

not at all, people just don't decide to move on instantly, they had to have been talking for awhile it appears

It's fucked how bitches can get married, have kids with a dude, be well taken care of, and THEN decide, oh wait, I wanna dumb flirty Hills girl. Fawking fawks.

Technoviking said:
I got home and she left her phone on the dresser and i checked it, and there was messages from chinkdiesel and she said they have been friends for like 2 years and it just happens that she wants to move on with her life....does that make sense?
If my wife has one single friend girl or guy that I do not know about. They would both be dead.

The fact that they had been friends for 2 years and she never told you a thing about it. Tells me she has been a pig for a long time. I am so so sorry if I say anything you don't like bro. Just saying how I would feel.

needtogetaas said:
If my wife has one single friend girl or guy that I do not know about. They would both be dead.

The fact that they had been friends for 2 years and she never told you a thing about it. Tells me she has been a pig for a long time. I am so so sorry if I say anything you don't like bro. Just saying how I would feel.

it's true dude. that's some sneaky ass shit.

i fuckin hate scandalous bitches

Technoviking said:

May I ask a personal question? I try not to get too involved with all this drama because I never know what is real and what's not....

However, how long ago did she have the new baby? She may be a bit confused right now due to some post -partum(sp) depression perhaps?

I'm NOT trying to make excuses for her. I'm just trying to understand her thought process here. What kind of "man"( Kak) goes after a married woman with kids anyways? Does she NOT know his crazy background?

Christ, it's not rocket science to see thru the pure bullshit that he spews. Poor girl gotta have something goin on in her life to want any part of his crap- IF that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom