Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snowboarding role call.

##spiderbaby##

Any boarders here? If so state your name for the record.

Ive been boarding for 11 years now. All my old friends suck.

##spiderbaby##

yep both kronk and i board....i have been riding 14 years and kronk has been riding for 9...we both ride burton boards...

Im just starting out. I can not wait to hit the slopes this winter tho!! Im alot closer to the mountains now....now all i need is $$.

Any advice on a good board to get for a petite fem beginner??

tripleV said:
me too...started out in whistler BC around 10 years ago.

i want to board whistler sooooooo bad....man i have seen it in so many movies and in the mags.....colorado is awesome YES but whistler is the stuff!! lucky you v.......:D

I'm headed up to Whistler in Feb. It will be my first time there.

I still have and ride my burton aysm air :D I pull it out for special occasions.

One of my favorites? That would be passing a guy who was in race plates. He came down a few minutes later and told me that was the fastest he's ever seen anyone ride ;) I didnt tell him I was on the very "edge" of control.

He never passed me the rest of the day. one of the best fast days Ive had.

I'm glad to see there are some riders here.

##spiderbaby##

PS- Utah sucks.

polarpixie said:
Im just starting out. I can not wait to hit the slopes this winter tho!! Im alot closer to the mountains now....now all i need is $$.

Any advice on a good board to get for a petite fem beginner??

Almost all the boards are good now. Burton still kicks ass but you will be fine with anything. Hell I still have my old SIMS cruizer.

##spiderbaby##

##spiderbaby## said:
I'm headed up to Whistler in Feb. It will be my first time there.

I still have and ride my burton aysm air :D I pull it out for special occasions.

One of my favorites? That would be passing a guy who was in race plates. He came down a few minutes later and told me that was the fastest he's ever seen anyone ride ;) I didnt tell him I was on the very "edge" of control.

He never passed me the rest of the day. one of the best fast days Ive had.

I'm glad to see there are some riders here.

##spiderbaby##

PS- Utah sucks.

burton all the way for sure...i have been riding burton forever...plus the rest of there stuff is real sweet too.....

thats a sweet story about the guy in race plates....i have stuff happen like that to me all the time.....im only 4'11, so when i get into the pipe...guys are like...man its a chick...shes gonna suck..etc.etc....then i kick all their asses, cause i am so small i can pull major air and fly down the hill.....funny!

oh yea...there are a lot of other riders too...thats one of the first things i looked for when coming over...

Top Bottom