Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snowboarding role call.

frorider6 said:
Breck is my favorite too, although is does seem hard to find any powder there. I have the Breck, Keystone, A-Basin 5 day pass. Maybe I'll wait for a big snow and head out to the Outback at Keystone.

That is very true indeed. I can usually get in the pow up on lift 6, then drop out into the cucumber bowl, then I head straight down across the cat walk, and shoot down little johnny. That is a sweet run, and hidden in the trees around the middle there is a nice tree slide, pop off that, ten more feet and the is a little jump that I swear I have got at least 5 feet of air from. WOO HOO! Big snow coming on Saturday, maybe 12inches they are saying, lets hope!

I've only been to The Outback a couple of times, and that was 3 years ago. You think it would be worth spending some time there looking for powder instead of at Breck?

I'm planning on going up sometime in Jan so I hope it snows nonstop until then.

frorider6 said:
I've only been to The Outback a couple of times, and that was 3 years ago. You think it would be worth spending some time there looking for powder instead of at Breck?

I'm planning on going up sometime in Jan so I hope it snows nonstop until then.

Ive been to the outback a few times and there is pow there for sure. Yea, you might try that instead.

You know where there is so much powder and its cheap as hell. There is a place outside of Larime WY ---damn I forget what it is called, its like Snowy Ridge or something, I will check it out. Its like $20 and your ass deep in pow all day long.

I still will take brek though, its just the whole experience, place the board park rocks. I love the little mountain town thing. I always start singing the "South Park" little mountain town song whenever I go there. LOL
chefico.gif

I've been boarding for about 11 years. Got a Burton Floater now and am going to get a Canyon in a couple of weeks. The snow isn't great up here yet. I am hoping that Christmas break is fruitful.

polarpixie said:
Woohoo! Spider, looks like you've got company after all!!! ;)

Yea! I come home and looked for my thread and was like "now were getting somewhere!"

I know there are more people on this board that ride, there has to be, there just has to be!

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom