Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snowboarding role call.

littleflex, I have been to Park City and will probably go again this year, it wa pretty cool, but then I didnt go beyond the bunny hill....;)

HAHA! I just noticed the baby in your spider avatar....I never really looked at it too closely before because it grosses me out....

Headed to Heavenly this weekend! Can't wait....

Skipped the baording last year, the snow in Calif sucked, but this year its GREAT!

Fav places: Heavenly, Squaw, Kirkwood, Bear Valley....

Love to ski too....

Snowboarder here. Got a full Burton setup on a Motion board. I'm just waiting until Jan for the slopes in Colorado to get a nice base and some decent powder.

Kronk/Kronkette, you guys are in Colorado huh? What's your favorite place to board?

Hell yeah I board!
Salomon 450 Board.

I hit Sunshine and Lake Louise in the Banff area, or Fernie in BC.

Btw - Fernie RULES.

frorider6 said:
Snowboarder here. Got a full Burton setup on a Motion board. I'm just waiting until Jan for the slopes in Colorado to get a nice base and some decent powder.

Kronk/Kronkette, you guys are in Colorado huh? What's your favorite place to board?

We are freaks for Breckinridge. Pretty much the only place we ride, however, I love getting up to Winter park in late January, damn, there is so much powder it makes me want to cry!

Breck is my favorite too, although is does seem hard to find any powder there. I have the Breck, Keystone, A-Basin 5 day pass. Maybe I'll wait for a big snow and head out to the Outback at Keystone.

Top Bottom