Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snowboarding role call.

spider...haha! ;) If u are reeeeeally nice to me, ill give ya a discount!!
p.s. --- i wanted to know how long it takes to make glogg?

Kronkette --- you are sooooooooo kickass!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be just like you!!!!! ;)

guys are like...man its a chick...shes gonna suck..etc.etc....then i kick all their asses, cause i am so small i can pull major air and fly down the hill.....funny!

See thats the shit that keeps me going.

I'm all into major speed and air. I enter the pipe at about 25mph, speed past everyone (only on light days) and hit the end with a basic 100'method :mix: . One of my favorites. I allways get a lot of "whoa's" from the chairs :D

##spiderbaby##

Hey guys I never have tried snowboarding, But I have been skiing for about 14 years and wakeboarding for about 4. I have really been wanting to try snowboarding but for somereason I always ski, I guess cause im pretty good at it and dont want to try something i might not be good at. If snowboarding is anything like wakeboarding I should be alright if not than ill be sitting on my ass all day while my brothers go down double blacks :).

O by the way does anyone here going to Park City Utah??
anyway thats where i go for a week, this year i wont be able to make it though cause of college

:(

" Wait til they get a load of me" ~ Joker

I skied before I boarded. I never went back. I borrow my buddys skis once every few years.

Its nothing like wake boarding. At least I dont think so anyway.

I'm not a big fan of Utah skiing.

##spiderbaby##

yea i wasnt sure about the wakeboarding thing, just that it is a smiliar board...

ummm just wondering how come you dont like utah, what places do you prefer are better j/w?? The only others I have been to are Kilington, Blue mountain and camel back, the PA ones sucks ass too all ice, but its cheap and close... o by the way I was thinking about trying Lake TAhoa my step dad really likes it there.

Tahoe is cool. It is pretty slick to carve your way down to the lake. It seems like your that close. Like your going to ride down to the shore :)

I just never liked the UTAH experience. Park city was the nicest but the most crowded. The terrain seemed limited and short.

I'm with you on the PA skiing. Its pretty bad just like all the east skiing. Kilington is in a class of it own in respect to east skiing.
I dont even consider riding in the midwest anymore. I learned alot growing up there because you can hit the same spot over and over and over all day to learn.

Colorado is good and so is Wyoming. I cant wait for Whistler this year. Everyone tells me nothing compares.

##spiderbaby##

what up i'm from Chi-town and i can say that our little rolly polly hills SUCK!!! i've been riding for about 5 years now, i still got my first el cheapo board, it's a Ride board....last year i got myself a new O-Sin with clicker's....that board is so ill.

i don't do too much park riding, i'm more into back country and carving fresh tracks in the early morning and hitting the unknown kicker's. that's where i get my rush from.

~p~

Na im not that close its just its easy for me to go to Utah my dad owns a few condo's there. Plus I travel alot, well i used to in highschool, this is my first year in college and i cant just get up and leave anymore lol:( owell, its all good

I went boarding for the first time ever this past weekend. It was fun as hell, and I can't wait to get back to the mountains. I think I need to work on my form though, cause I'm sore as hell. More knee bending and less toe curling.

I definately need to get my own boots too.. those rentals hurt like a mother.

Allways remember to look forward, down the mountain. Most people including myself dont look far enough when learning.

-of course you can leave anytime when your in college, that was the whole point in college. heh.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom