Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smokers and Ex-Smokers Who Train

vigilante

I assume you workout and such,heres my problem

Smoke alot (about a pack a day) and not for long (4yrs.) However I got chronic bronchitis (weather/season changes) and very mild ashtma. Of course this is extremly stupid for me to smoke with these conditions (not smart to smoke anyways though) So I run outta breath,flem,etc...quite frequenly but never lose my desire for nicotine :freak: Also diet and such will be kept simple but clean ---btw its just minor stuff but smoking makes my ashtma quite troublesome.

Anyways Im about to start working out again and if you were me what would you do? Heres my options

1.Smoke and Train,gradually reducing amount smoked until minimal,then quit
Pro- start training sooner, maybe it might work Con- its hard as hell to train when you cant breathe! will take more time to quit and might easily get sick and sink my plans

2.Buy games,buy books,buy movies,QUIT smoking cold turkey and give body 1-2wks to lessen congestion and slightly increase breathing and then start training and cardio. Pro- games!j/k entertainment for initial withdraw,easier to lift when you can breathe, Cons- cold turkey is hard as hell!!!(i got the gum though)

What would you suggest?What worked for you?

start training as soon as possible.

it will make you want to quit that much more when you realize how much it sucks to smoke a pack a day and try to train.

Get a program like zebo states.
Start drinking about a gallon of water a day.
Start working out with mild cardio and weights.

Do it all this off the bat and you'll get through the withdrawal and kick it faster.

what do you want more, smokes or weights. that what helped me to focus and quit jsut before easter of this year

Top Bottom