Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smokers.

ill smoke you

used to, I'll stil smoke now and then when i go out, mostly as a ploy to talk to chicks at clubs and bars

patsfan1379 said:
do you also lift etc?

how does it affect you negatively?

Well, it didn't affect me back when I was regularly working out. I was able to put on muscle easily but that may be due to genetics. Now that it has been a few years since I have worked out regularly and the fact that I have gained 40lbs of fat over those years, I am severely out of shape. So I can't say whether it's the added weight + inactivity or added weight + inactivity + smoking.

Delinquent said:
Well, it didn't affect me back when I was regularly working out. I was able to put on muscle easily but that may be due to genetics. Now that it has been a few years since I have worked out regularly and the fact that I have gained 40lbs of fat over those years, I am severely out of shape. So I can't say whether it's the added weight + inactivity or added weight + inactivity + smoking.
Why did you stop working out?

dahamn said:
Why did you stop working out?

work stress which caused excessive drinking and drugs which caused depression and anxiety which led to my current situation. Slippery slope

Delinquent said:
work stress which caused excessive drinking and drugs which caused depression and anxiety which led to my current situation. Slippery slope

at least you got a hot wife, that has to soften the blow

Top Bottom