Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Car is cuming to the U.S.

WA state. People from Cali probably put a smartcar in their pocket and hopped on a plane up here.

The first time one of those gets hit by a tractor trailer it ain't gonna be so cute :worried:

You think that shit is uncommon, I did two reports in the past week about people who were in MVAs hit by tractor trailers. One chick, in her early 30s, still can't remember any of the Bush administration, Sr. or Jr. The only Presidents of the United States she can remember are Regan and Clinton.

Smart Car, Tahoe, H2, it doesn't make much difference if you get hit by a semi. The difference in mass is several orders of magnitude.

Those little cars are the first thing to really catch my attention when I arrived in Europe a year ago. Lots of small cars around here. My full-size Chevy Van and Sebring Convertible are friggin' tanks on the road.

I saw one here and it was in a small, country-ish city.

It's all fine and dandy if everyone drove one, but there is no way I am driving that thing around with vehicles 4 times the size of it on the road. That's scary.

do you get half price at car washes?

Top Bottom