Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

small dog owner or big dog owner?

I have a cat now! Years ago i raised Alaskian Malamutes (show Dogs)
Damn! Asswipe vet killed my baby,after that 2 months later my father died he was heartbroken over the death of that dog!

I still might kill him yet!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I have a cat now! Years ago i raised Alaskian Malamutes (show Dogs)
Damn! Asswipe vet killed my baby,after that 2 months later my father died he was heartbroken over the death of that dog!

I still might kill him yet!

RADAR

Wow Radar that's terrible.. I'm so sorry..
My brother had Alaskin Malauets.. Beautiful dogs.. And very smart.

I have a pom now, he's 6 1/2 lbs.. and 3 cats. :)

The dog on the left is Sheeba. She weighsabout 55. The dog in the middle is Sadee andshe weighs about 60. The little one on the right is Macie and she's only like 30lbs

87208720dogs2.jpg

Pamela said:
Wow Radar that's terrible.. I'm so sorry..
My brother had Alaskin Malauets.. Beautiful dogs.. And very smart.

I have a pom now, he's 6 1/2 lbs.. and 3 cats. :)

Yeah! I blame him for my dads death!
After all this happened ,people started comming out of the woodwork with horror stories about what this guy did!
I reported him to the Vet association headquarters in Atlanta, They sent him my mail, he responded! By telephone (yeah i had to call them, to get a reply)
They said he replied to them,But He read my mail and they wouldn't tell me what he said! ( Now wasn't that fair) ,(i bet it was full of lies) nothing came of it! He should have been put out of business IMO!

RADAR

RADAR

Delinquent said:
The dog on the left is Sheeba. She weighsabout 55. The dog in the middle is Sadee andshe weighs about 60. The little one on the right is Macie and she's only like 30lbs

87208720dogs2.jpg

my brother just got a german shepard puppy and named her sheeba. Unfortunately, I just had to put my doggy to sleep after 14 yrs....he was a little terrier that shook ALL the time, people would always ask if he was nervous and I'd just say, "nah, he's cold" :rolleyes:

Top Bottom