Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep problems

Lao Tzu

I was really tired last night, so when i went to bed, i basically fell asleep (or at least entered stage 1 sleep) when i was still awake. I started hearing voices & having delusions (i think that is normal when you are really tired, anyway) as i was falling asleep, i was filled with a sort of terror and i don't knwo why. It reminds me of how sometimes i will wake up in the middle of the night and have bad anxiety (night terrors i guess). Could this be tied into my sleep problems, the fact that i am afraid of sleeping. or is it normal to be physiologically terrified of sleep

maybe you were just being abducted by aliens.

could be part of a cover up of the recent budget deficit announcement.

seriously though - being scared of sleep sounds bad.

i hear you. i have been having constant nightmares for the last few weeks. im not scared to go to sleep though, because i value and love it so much.

nordstrom said:
I was really tired last night, so when i went to bed, i basically fell asleep (or at least entered stage 1 sleep) when i was still awake. I started hearing voices & having delusions (i think that is normal when you are really tired, anyway) as i was falling asleep, i was filled with a sort of terror and i don't knwo why. It reminds me of how sometimes i will wake up in the middle of the night and have bad anxiety (night terrors i guess). Could this be tied into my sleep problems, the fact that i am afraid of sleeping. or is it normal to be physiologically terrified of sleep

Sleeping causes some people to lose their sense of control.

Thats muy best guess anyways.

What meds are you on?

PS: I'm responding to your e-mail tomm. morning.

Fonz

p0ink said:
i hear you. i have been having constant nightmares for the last few weeks. im not scared to go to sleep though, because i value and love it so much.

this is an offshoot, but do you think you have hypoglycemia? when i got it off DNP, i had shitty nightmares for about a week.

Needtosleep

This is a great product for good sleep!

Top Bottom