Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to sleep, or to not sleep

Drunken_Weasel

man.. If I go to sleep now.. Im only going to get 3 hours max.. should I stay up and take some ephedra? or get 3 hours of sleep, then get up and take some ephedra (not sure If I will even be able to get up.. im not tired at all)

sermon_of_mockery said:
sleep then take ephedra.BTW what thermogenic do you take?

Thermogenic? If you are speaking of which pill with the ephedra in it.. I am taking Ripped Fuel, .. only other thing I'm taking right now is between 3-4g of ALA a day...

:devil:
Take the ephedra before you go to sleep so when you have to get up you will spring into action. Then once you are up take some more. Don't sleep the clowns will get you!

Bigsatan13 said:
Take the ephedra before you go to sleep so when you have to get up you will spring into action. Then once you are up take some more. Don't sleep the clowns will get you!

Are you serious?... Because I'm about to do it...

Drunken_Weasel said:

Are you serious?... Because I'm about to do it...
no man don't do that,you won't get to sleep.Take them right as your alarm sounds in the morn.Thermogenic man,it's what ripped fuel is.Fat burner,energizer..blah blah.Your really should spend some time reading up in the AS board,you'll learn tons.

Bigsatan13 said:
Do it! It wont kick in for a while anyway. I've done this on a much stronger level.

I will have to take sermon's advice on this one.. I respect his opinion more..
Not that I don't respect yours, I just respect his more :p

Top Bottom