Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep issues

ponyfitness

I'm a morning person so waking up early in the morning is nothing to me. Normally I used to sleep from about 10:30 to 6 when I would get up and go to the gym. 7-8 hours is normally great for me.

Lately though I find myself waking up at 5am after having gone to bed at 11 so my sleep is getting reduced to 6 hours. Even some mornings I'll wake up at 4:30, and the thing is I could go back to bed but can't sleep, I'm basically wide awake.

Does anyone know any physiological reasons for this? I'm not stressed out or anything but I'm wondering if my hormones could be off.

ur sick! i am NOT a morning person. i hate people like you!!

clear your mind of whatever thoughts. and make sure no light or noise gets in your room. and make your bed real comfy.

r

So then what are you doing up at this hour? It's 6am here and I'm about to head to the gym.

Gym is a bit of a problem. Good time because it's quiet, but no hot women are up working out at 6am.

ponyfitness said:
I'm a morning person so waking up early in the morning is nothing to me. Normally I used to sleep from about 10:30 to 6 when I would get up and go to the gym. 7-8 hours is normally great for me.

Lately though I find myself waking up at 5am after having gone to bed at 11 so my sleep is getting reduced to 6 hours. Even some mornings I'll wake up at 4:30, and the thing is I could go back to bed but can't sleep, I'm basically wide awake.

Does anyone know any physiological reasons for this? I'm not stressed out or anything but I'm wondering if my hormones could be off.

You basically described my sleep. I set my alarm for 5:45 but wake up around 4:30 every morning!!! No stress either, but wildly motivated. Sometimes I feel if I sleep too long I am slackin?? Weird thing is nights when I get some pussy I sleep even less...

Top Bottom