Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SledHeads

Isn't it just an excuse to drink? A buddy of mine is really into it and tells me all they do is go from one bar to the next. I believe he goes up to the U.P. he told me its literally impossible to get lost because every trail leads to a bar. His sled tops out at around 100mph. Holy fuck I would kill myself

maybe in MI they play that way and im sure some guys here do that,but I am not into the drinking and driving stuff.

Isn't it just an excuse to drink? A buddy of mine is really into it and tells me all they do is go from one bar to the next. I believe he goes up to the U.P. he told me its literally impossible to get lost because every trail leads to a bar. His sled tops out at around 100mph. Holy fuck I would kill myself

it's hard not to drink a few beers.
it's cold as fuk, the bars are always inviting, and you need to warm up.
i tried not to get blasted, but sometimes it happened.
and yea you can and will get lost in the UP if not paying attention, trails going every fuking which way.
not like you will be eating your partners ass due to being fuct lost, but you could definetly run out of gas.
and sled speedos are notorious liars, it sells sleds to have the speedo read past 100...my 800 buried past 100mph was gunned at 87 on a lake (still fast as fuk though)

Top Bottom