Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SledHeads

I've been purposely avoiding this thread cause I sold my Summit 800 when my daughter was born. :bawling:

Isn't it just an excuse to drink? A buddy of mine is really into it and tells me all they do is go from one bar to the next. I believe he goes up to the U.P. he told me its literally impossible to get lost because every trail leads to a bar. His sled tops out at around 100mph. Holy fuck I would kill myself

Isn't it just an excuse to drink? A buddy of mine is really into it and tells me all they do is go from one bar to the next. I believe he goes up to the U.P. he told me its literally impossible to get lost because every trail leads to a bar. His sled tops out at around 100mph. Holy fuck I would kill myself

Holy shit we use to bar hop on sleds. Is he from the AK?:FRlol:

I took my girls skiing today, one loved it, one is still learning and the other one hated it. I am tired and beat up now. First time I have gone skiing since I blew up my knee and had surgery.

Top Bottom