Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SledHeads

No sled this year I want to buy the polaris 800 RMK hopefully by next winter

i had one of these, the long track i think it was a 144"
gas and oil slurping pig but a fun machine to cruise.
and oak i've had a xc 600 pretty much the same machine as the indy.
piped it sounded like a beast...also had the fox suspension, so much better than the stock.
since i moved west i haven't ridden, if i ever get back east i will definetly by a new machine, i've liked the rev platform the last few years, i'd get a mxz 600 and mod it up.

i had one of these, the long track i think it was a 144"
gas and oil slurping pig but a fun machine to cruise.
and oak i've had a xc 600 pretty much the same machine as the indy.
piped it sounded like a beast...also had the fox suspension, so much better than the stock.
since i moved west i haven't ridden, if i ever get back east i will definetly by a new machine, i've liked the rev platform the last few years, i'd get a mxz 600 and mod it up.

the fox suspension is a night and day difference, my father in law has the same sled but with the gen 2 suspension, I was a cripple after three hours on it.

if you ever move back ill come to MI and we will ride,you guys have tons of trails.

I like the mix of weather I get,Im two minutes from the lake and 30 seconds from the sled trails in the winter,I love it

Hell yes it is. I have a place on the lake so I'm usually fishing or hunting when I'm not working.

Duck hunting is a big deal here, probably as big as deer hunting.

Top Bottom