Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skater kid fights security guard (vid)

why cant that shit happen to me, i woulda ate that skater for breakfast...the secuity guard couldnt fight for shit either but he got a nice take down in at first. that pussy was shook after the security guard got a few shots in...skaters make me sick to my stomach, ugly dirty mothafuckas.

done been posted already.

EF's fight experts have already broken this one down and explained exactly what they would've done had they been in the skater's position and they needed to beat down 6-7 security guards at the same time using advanced fighting techniques

supersizeme said:

EF's fight experts have already broken this one down and explained exactly what they would've done had they been in the skater's position and they needed to beat down 6-7 security guards at the same time using advanced fighting techniques
I wish the skateboard would have made an appearance in the fight.

LOL, EF's fight experts.

supersizeme said:

I just don't get why all the skaters didn't jump him and leave him in a pool of piss and blood. I'm not a fan of skateboarders, but the guard crossed the line.

Top Bottom