Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American Idol season #1 reruns ...

Not gay. Actually proud that you are not drinking!

I am at home talking on phone chillin. Ate my nightly pills and waiting to pass out

i took my pain meds, put my foot up on the couch with my foot up and fell alseep watching a movie. dreaming about drinking a beer then had my boys carry me back to bed.
it was pretty lame.

stilleto said:
i took my pain meds, put my foot up on the couch with my foot up and fell alseep watching a movie. dreaming about drinking a beer then had my boys carry me back to bed.
it was pretty lame.
you have some nice boys! I hope when my sons are older they will do the same for me

Re: Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American

Angel said:
you have some nice boys! I hope when my sons are older they will do the same for me

i'm sure they will.
mine are like grown men who are really into acne medicine, cologne, and IPODS.

Re: Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American

stilleto said:
i'm sure they will.
mine are like grown men who are really into acne medicine, cologne, and IPODS.
thank god both of mine are still into the cheap toys! LOL

Angel said:
thank god both of mine are still into the cheap toys! LOL

My parents couldn't afford toys for me, so they cut the pockets out of my pants ;)

Top Bottom