Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This site is so Dead

mine.. no my care bears r always active

but EIg is so depressed i would have to think he matttress is pretty inactive..
HumanTarget said:
i heard the only place with less action is your mattress........

*MissFit* said:
mine.. no my care bears r always active

but EIg is so depressed i would have to think he matttress is pretty inactive..

if EIG is depressed (which I have not seen it yet because I have not really read all of her posts) we will help her out with good advise like we did with many members her :)

I know you MissFit have given some great advise in the past to some people who were worse off than EIG, very commendable :rose:

Im hyper...never been depressed..

I take stuff to calm me down :worried:
YASMINA said:
if EIG is depressed (which I have not seen it yet because I have not really read all of her posts) we will help her out with good advise like we did with many members her :)

I know you MissFit have given some great advise in the past to some people who were worse off than EIG, very commendable :rose:

*MissFit* said:
Im hyper...never been depressed..

I take stuff to calm me down :worried:

I did not say you were depressed, I said you gave great advise to other members in different threads when they felt down :rose: :)

i think she needs a professional..

i am just a professional clown
YASMINA said:
I did not say you were depressed, I said you gave great advise to other members in different threads when they felt down :rose: :)

EIG.. i gotta let u in on a secret.. the whole elite society has started a sister site where u r not invited.. we all post over there .. and u just don't see it..

We don't like u that much

Top Bottom