Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when is it against Elite Fitness rules to "insult someone"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
Dear Sub-Zero,

You have received a warning at EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Next time subs you get a day suspension.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/ch...ml#post9598369

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

its kind of hard to take these invisible rules seriously if they are not consistent. do certain members have magical spells of protection cast around them, where you cant insult them at all? why are some members "insultable" and others are not? dont make me find the billions of posts where members have insulted me, or other members (not like it would be difficult)...

so yeah...you get a warning for inconsistency

anyway, youl probably give me a day suspension for this...ya know...to prove a point...whatever that may be lol

Last edited by a moderator:
shirlene explained to me there is a 0 tolerance policy for "unkindness" towards new female posters.

seems pretty biased and lame to me (especially since the poster prob wasnt even a female, and was just puddlemonkey joking around with the board), but understandable to keep this place from sausagefestdom.

this should be a more commonly stated/posted about rule however, and would have been nice if it was explained to me in my "warning" PM...

instead of pretending "insulting other members" is actually not allowed here.....

Last edited:
its kind of hard to take these invisible rules seriously if they are not consistent. do certain members have magical spells of protection cast around them, where you cant insult them at all? why are some members "insultable" and others are not? dont make me find the billions of posts where members have insulted me, or other members (not like it would be difficult)...

so yeah...you get a warning for inconsistency

anyway, youl probably give me a day suspension for this...ya know...to prove a point...whatever that may be lol

I too have picked up warnings and temp bants for giving newbling chicks a hard time. Nef used to watch me like a hawk.

Now I just take the opposite approach, I'm overly nice to them. So nice they get creeped out and leave anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have picked up warnings and temp bants for giving newbling chicks a hard time. Nef used to watch me like a hawk.

Now I just take the opposite approach, I'm overly nice to them. So nice they get creeped out and leave anyway.

i wonder if anyone else was given a warning in that thread...

i dont want the girls to leave, i just want to be able to make fun of everyone equally, as i please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom