Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since we're doing workout threads, I had a rocking leg workout last night.

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
SLDL: 11 reps continuous with 235, but realized I wasnt shifting my hips backward enough about the 5th rep so I probably made it too easy. Rested for 10 seconds and busted out 3 more reps. Second set, repeat.

Squats: I busted out 10 strict continuous reps "in the pocket" with 225, then rest/paused out 5 more resting in lockout. Four minute rest then the same reps and weight box squat style. (Take every set beyond momentary muscular failure and you dont need elevendy hundred sets.)

Calves: walked up and down the driveway for 10 minutes in my modified klompen (wooden shoes) with a 50lb db strapped to each hand. My calves were fucking on fire! (Be happy to tell anyone intested more about this calf training method)

I've apparently gotten back into good enough shape over the last 3 weeks so that only my glutes are a bit sore today.

I'm gonna hit my legs today. I've been getting them knocked out early inthe week. They're a lagging part for me.

dam willow, you must have some junk to be moving that type of poundage

Gambino said:
dam willow, you must have some junk to be moving that type of poundage

si homie. Hips are 41" and legs about 26" right now, but I'm kinda fat at the moment, should be about 40" and 25.5. I squat down to a 10 inch box, which isnt atf, but it's about 3 inches below parallel for me.

RottenWillow said:
Calves: walked up and down the driveway for 10 minutes in my modified klompen (wooden shoes) with a 50lb db strapped to each hand. My calves were fucking on fire! (Be happy to tell anyone intested more about this calf training method)
I do this on my tip toes with the 45lb plates....but in SNEAKERS. :worried: Blows the crap out of my calves.

Send a pic of these wooden shoes.

habitualhealth said:
I do this on my tip toes with the 45lb plates....but in SNEAKERS. :worried: Blows the crap out of my calves.

Perkele makes them for her. Perk... pics please.

habitualhealth said:

Buy the plain unpainted pair. I bought mine from here:

http://www.woodenshoes.com/

With a sabor saw I sliced off the heel and relocated it to the center of the klomp right in the arch. Then I used a belt sander round off the relocated heel to resemble a boat hull and rounded and smoothed the section where the heel had been. When you're done the highest point on the klomp should be in the middle right under your arch, which forces you to roll your foot with a really exagerated step from heel to toe.

Top Bottom