Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since no one has created a thread.. He's GONE woot woot.. gone for good!!! LOL!!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
that dumb ass sob.. reject.. who couldn't stay away from EF without making massive alters.. is finally once and for all permanently.. banned I read it from a post made in a locked thread by one of our more talented mods..

so this is a pretty good day.. because another person I hated on this board for being a fucking D-bag is finally gone. I for one will not shed a tear.

cindylou said:
Okay so what happend?!? why did he get banned or put on a timeout on Friday?

I don't know the details..

but I'm sure it has something to do with him being a douchebag/dumbass ..

all I know is he is gone.. anyone who is missing his secondary braincell to post his accountname and password accidentally while copying up an email he felt was special that everyone from EF gets, deserves to be banned and in fact is probably lucky to be breathing.

needtogetaas said:
He don't look band to me. I just gave him k. Unless he was ip band.

well still posted that it was permanent.. so it probably was his ip that would banned..

and damn you for being right HT.. oh well this is probably like the first thread I've ever made about YW.. so.. I'm happy it's this one?? =)

Top Bottom