Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sim city question

i have some spare time at work :D

when you build subway stations what's the optimal distance between stations?

another question, do i need to strategically position my schools, hospital, and libraries, or can i just put a shitload of them in one corner of the map and serve the same purpose?

*** said:
another question, do i need to strategically position my schools, hospital, and libraries, or can i just put a shitload of them in one corner of the map and serve the same purpose?

I know for like the police and fire departments, you have to have the spread around to cover the map. I can't remeber if it's the same way for schools.

bump

also, how do i get city aura up and create "high tech" jobs? i wish i had the instruction booklet :(.... the only downside to free software...

Build shitloads of parks and this will increase the property value as well as force dense commerce laden areas to build huge buildings...:)

*** said:

Schools and libraries reduce crime, not sure about hospitals.
Is this Sim 4 you're playing? If so how is it?

-Ingram

The Poo-poo goes in a 15 to 20 square raidus for coverage, you can see the police presence in the density maps going from dark to light blue. Place Shools, Libraries and Hospitals near the edge of the light blue coverage.

Place police stations in the centers of highly industrialized areas.

Top Bottom