Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick @ Work Dr Question

BwhahahHhHhhhHhaHah

If i have a signed doctor letter excusing me from work from wed-friday. I am legally ok right? won't lose job. I get 7 sick days a year and have only used 2 each yr.

I have been off yesterday and today. still getting better and will prolly take tomorrow off to.

my boss knows obviously that I am sick and saw my dr letter when i went in that morning (wednesday).

Should i send a txt or just call to let them know about friday

I don't understand spelling out sick days. If you are well, I would expect you at work. If you are contagious, I expect you at home. If you are sick on average more than 7 days / year and they are not kid related, you probably have some personal issues interfering with your work.

Anyway, point is, what good does it do to spell out sick days. Just makes people fele like they are entitled to them.

I've texted in sick for the last two days. I offered to come in late today and my boss replied back telling me to stay in bed and get some rest. My assistant has a shit ton of work to do while I'm out though. I'm lucky that I work for a family owned company that actually cares about it's employees.

I've texted in sick for the last two days. I offered to come in late today and my boss replied back telling me to stay in bed and get some rest. My assistant has a shit ton of work to do while I'm out though. I'm lucky that I work for a family owned company that actually cares about it's employees.

I had an employee here on Tuesday. Coughing and bitching said he had the flu this weekend. I sent him home and told him not to come back until he was 100%. He said "I have work to do". I said do it at home.

He texted today and asked if he could come back on Monday. LOL.

I had an employee here on Tuesday. Coughing and bitching said he had the flu this weekend. I sent him home and told him not to come back until he was 100%. He said "I have work to do". I said do it at home.

He texted today and asked if he could come back on Monday. LOL.

one of my guys came in my office the other day and said he just puked. I didn't even let him get his second foot into the room and I told im to gtfo and don't touch anything. He started to say something about a customer coming in and I just interrupted him and told him to stfu i'd handle it.

ain't nobody got time fo dat!

one of my guys came in my office the other day and said he just puked. I didn't even let him get his second foot into the room and I told im to gtfo and don't touch anything. He started to say something about a customer coming in and I just interrupted him and told him to stfu i'd handle it.

no one believes that horse shit

Lord jezus dares a far

ain't got time for that

Top Bottom