Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

F

Frackal

This cracks my shit up. First time I heard it to describe something other than a reason to stay home from work was like 5 years ago from some skinny gothic/raver kid....this make anyone else laugh? I guess it's standard clubspeak now.

"Ah yah brah, that fool DJ Chronic was fawkin' sick brah. Are you goin' to Earth brah? I heard it's gonna be fawkin' sick. DJ Irene is supposed to be there. She's fawkin' sick brah."

What's your point? If you like to to refer something as 'kewl' or maybe 'righteous' out in the bush where you live who gives a shit?

Frackal...I am being nice right now, so I will explain to you the word Sick...in my point of view......

Ok, last year there was a guy at my school...he was a fucking loser always tring to fit in, much like yourself...anyway, he would always saya line like this: "Should I funnel a beer or should I blow a line, either way i am Sick!"....Anyway, my friends and I caught on real fast that this kid always said sick and the way he said it used to crack us up....anyway, we started saying it as a total joke...when we were fucked up we would always quote his favorite word...Sick! Anyway, When we when away for Spring break we were using the word every second...we got a lot of use out of it...for instance I would say to NJbigtime..."Should we Snort a line of coke or should we eat some pills....either way we are sick"....I know this sounds stupid, but if you ever heard the origional guy say Sick...you would understand....anyway, now my friends and I have permanantly added the word into our own vocabulary....I work for the top trading Firm on Wall Street and I still use the word at work!....We use it to describe how fucked up we are.....For instance NJbigtime bumped a whole jar of K in less than a half hour this summer and all he could say was "I am sssssiiiiiccckkkkkkk!".....Sometimes we call eachother Sickness!.....

Ok, now do you understand why I use Sick!!!..

Anyway, FRUCKAL....I am not a skinny fucking raver...you are a fucking loser who doesnt go out and posts replies all fucking weekend.....I would love to go one on one with you and post a pic next to your fat ass.....because I am one SICK fuck!!!!

Also, Deppnade...is one of the biggest fuckers on this board and I dont think he is a skinny fuck, neither is ItalianSweetness, Kingwinny and NJbigtime....even Supergirl for that matter, we all run the juice heavy...So, with all this said....you would be scared to go to Factory...the furthest thing from a rave!!!!

Well said NJstacked. Frackal, if you don't get it don't use it, and definitely don't post a stupid thread like this. Just cause a skinny raver used it first in front of you doesn't mean only skinny ravers use it. So catch up with time and learn the new slang.

Frackel is just upset because he ain't up with the times he probably still uses words like groovey and far out

get with the times frackel

Wow..You guys are some angry mofos. The word they use to crack the shit outta me is when "sweet" came in. Everyone was runnin around saying "Fucking sweeet!" "Sweeet man!" "That's sweeet!!" In my time (old fucker) Our word was "Rad" "That's fuckin Rad man" You guys are gonna get a bit older at some point and crack up at new words when you put em up against the ones you used yourselves in your own times at this age just like we sometimes do now. I'm 37 and my training partner is 24 so I'm pretty much up on all his lingo. He calls me all kinda shit. Other day my wife listens to the answering machine and comes over to me and says. "Nates on the phone" Why does he always call you Pimp Daddy?"

Hmm...well, since I consider myself a fair guy, I will say it was kind of dumb for me to post it in the way I did, my actual intent wasn't conveyed well at all.

NJstacked...think maybe you ought to relax a bit don't you? In fact, your own words say you use it because you think it's funny, same as me.

Besides, you know nothing about me...if going out and partying is what you consider cool, then I could tell you past stories of the best house parties...but that kind of thing doesn't interest me anymore.

I actually grew tired of that type of scene around 3 years ago...and if preferring to spend my freetime where it's quiet and I don't have to see the morons of everyday life makes me a loser in your eyes, then, well, it does, and that's about all the thought I'm going to waste on it.

The whole point of my post wasn't to make fun of you and getcha all excited like it did, but just to ask simply, when and where did this come from. I have never heard it used outside the rave underground until lately. I normally enjoy reading your posts and thought you were a cool guy.

So, I will apologize to you and your associates on this thread for offending you so easily.

Maybe you owe me an apology as well.

Last edited:
NJstacked said:
[B Anyway, FRUCKAL (lol are you kidding me?)....I am not a skinny fucking raver...you are a fucking loser who doesnt go out and posts replies all fucking weekend.....I would love to go one on one with you and post a pic next to your fat ass.....because I am one SICK fuck!!!!

Also, Deppnade...is one of the biggest fuckers on this board and I dont think he is a skinny fuck, neither is ItalianSweetness, Kingwinny and NJbigtime....even Supergirl for that matter, we all run the juice heavy...So, with all this said....you would be scared to go to Factory...the furthest thing from a rave!!!! [/B]

Just wanted to add again that uh, the whole point of my post was to ask when huge bodybuilder and more 'normal' people started using a word I last heard used by some of the most cracked out e-tard retards I've ever seen.

It's not an insult to you...just wanted to know where the hell that word crossed over from ravers to "heavy juicing clubbers" like yourself.

Take it easy buddy. Oh and btw, this will might hurt my credibilty, but my pics are in the "pics/members" section. I doubt you looked like I do in those pics at 18. (I am 19 and bigger now) But either way, I'm certainly far from fat. I've done 1 modest cycle.

Last edited:
Funny to hear so much nightlife wisdom from someone who is 2 years away from being legally able to buy a beer in a bar.

What does that have to do with anything...I already explained the purpose of my post...I cannot believe that people get so offended over a WORD.

Top Bottom