Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SICK , SICK , SICK , SICK.did you know this?

jordanyfz

i watched this for 5,maybe 10 minutes till i couldn't take no more. did you know that they have a right to sleep with a 3 year old girl and make her his wife ? did you know that they have the right to kill thair neighbor if he\she isnt the same religion as them ? is this shit true?

I can't load the piece, but if what you've alluded to is true, then I believe some new Rites of Passage need to be institutionalized...ca-pi-tal pu-nish-ment rites of passage.

this poster is trying to allude that israel is baaaad and he and his awesome camel riding friends are the bestest.
look at his threads they're 9/11 conspriacy/israel sucks threads.

LOL the whole video is some christian idiot saying the jewish idiots are evil...

Okay.

More dillusional people saying their god is greater than the other dillusional people's god.

Truely ridiculous and laughable.

mightymouse69 said:
9/11 Never Forget!

do you think the conspriacists will die out or increase with time?
i could see them increasing with time, even so much as to get some props in history texts.
i see it happening

Moltke said:
do you think the conspriacists will die out or increase with time?
i could see them increasing with time, even so much as to get some props in history texts.
i see it happening

Honestly; they correlate highly with those who believe in UFOs...

mightymouse69 said:
Honestly; they correlate highly with those who believe in UFOs...
much much different bro.
politics, they carry more weight...and if down the road their is a "sympathizer" with their cause in office, they could sway how history is remembered. happens all the time bor

Moltke said:
much much different bro.
politics, they carry more weight...and if down the road their is a "sympathizer" with their cause in office, they could sway how history is remembered. happens all the time bor

I think the perception is much different outside of Boston, NY, DC...where we experienced it...I know of no Jew, Arab, Christian that doubts the reality.

Top Bottom