Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick @$$holes at work

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
Since I work contract I don't get the luxury of sick days and most people at my current contract know this... including the one jaggoff who is about the rudest person in the office. The problem is people give him excuses cause he's not from this country... half of their employees aren't from this country SO WHAT? He also thinks it's ok to try to touch ~D~'s biceps all of the time. That's a quick way to lose body parts.

Last week he came in to work coughing and sniffling everywhere (never covers his mouth). I've talked to his boss about it several times and was under the impression that something was going to be done about it. Silly me, what the hell was I thinking??? I've politely asked him countless times NOT to come near me when he's sick. What does he do? Comes in to my office and tries to talk me up about nutrition. AND he's one of those people who asks questions, then tries to argue with me over the answer. So how do you tell someone in PC terms to F&*K OFF? BELIEVE me if I had a new contract tomorrow I'd be more than happy to drop f-bombs on his ass, along with my left knee.

Today, thanks to Jr. Smackass, I sit here at home with a painful dry cough, thinking of ways to get him back. I might start with tacks in his chair and work my way up. :evil:

Venting off: Thanks for listening. Nap time. :heart:

lol

pop out the M and N key on his keyboard and switch them

its hard to notice but his spell check will annoy the hell out of him all day

Aww sorry girl :( That sucks! I would just keep giving him the cold shoulder until he leaves you alone.

silverstar1025 said:
Aww sorry girl :( That sucks! I would just keep giving him the cold shoulder until he leaves you alone.

Thanks chica. That sounds WAAAAAAY too passive for my taste. LOL! :evil:

wmhyqq.jpg

mountain muscle said:

Thanks, Chubs. How's the painting coming along?

dirty~d~ said:
Since I work contract I don't get the luxury of sick days and most people at my current contract know this... including the one jaggoff who is about the rudest person in the office. The problem is people give him excuses cause he's not from this country... half of their employees aren't from this country SO WHAT? He also thinks it's ok to try to touch ~D~'s biceps all of the time. That's a quick way to lose body parts.

Last week he came in to work coughing and sniffling everywhere (never covers his mouth). I've talked to his boss about it several times and was under the impression that something was going to be done about it. Silly me, what the hell was I thinking??? I've politely asked him countless times NOT to come near me when he's sick. What does he do? Comes in to my office and tries to talk me up about nutrition. AND he's one of those people who asks questions, then tries to argue with me over the answer. So how do you tell someone in PC terms to F&*K OFF? BELIEVE me if I had a new contract tomorrow I'd be more than happy to drop f-bombs on his ass, along with my left knee.

Today, thanks to Jr. Smackass, I sit here at home with a painful dry cough, thinking of ways to get him back. I might start with tacks in his chair and work my way up. :evil:

Venting off: Thanks for listening. Nap time. :heart:

once i give someone advice, and they don't follow it?? or they argue with me about it.. I tell them they obviously know more than i do, "how's that working out for ya"

dirty~d~ said:
Thanks chica. That sounds WAAAAAAY too passive for my taste. LOL! :evil:

Here's whatcha do.......get one of those cheap sissy tasers off ebay..... Then fuck him over real good....

Try the perpetual blow off, tell him you're sorry but you're really under the gun and need to get to some bullshit project or another (or make a phone call, or look up some piece of information, yadda yadda, you get the picture) and that I'll catch up with him later ... I tell him this EVERY time he brings it up. Ideally he'll eventually get the hint and just leave you alone OR confront you, asking if you're avoiding him, in which case you flat out say, "I'm sorry, but I'm contract, I can't afford to lose this contract and they don't appreciate when I socialize on their dime."

See, I'm self employed, I have NO patience for people who don't get that my time is virtually twice as valuable as theirs.

And yes, there's a reason why I am quite happy working alone day in and day out.

Top Bottom