Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shyness?

lordfreze

How would one go about getting rid of shyness? I have always been really shy around people I dont know and was wondering if anyone had any ideas that can change this. thanks

1) Whenever you want something ask..

2)IF you see something that makes you want to comment, do so...

3) When you feel like biting your tongue don't...

4) Never listen to what people say, always talk

5) When people ask you questions don't respond....

If you follow these five rules you will no longer be shy, you'll be obnoxious instead.....:p :p

im not to small... i think some it may have to be that over the last year i went from 5'9" 240 lbs to 171 lbs i dont know BF% but i have more muscle than i did before... anyways, i still kinda think of myself as the fat guy

RyanH said:
1) Whenever you want something ask..

2)IF you see something that makes you want to comment, do so...

3) When you feel like biting your tongue don't...

4) Never listen to what people say, always talk

5) When people ask you questions don't respond....

If you follow these five rules you will no longer be shy, you'll be obnoxious instead.....:p :p

rather be obnoxious than shy

Be yourself and don't worry about saying the wrong thing, even the wrong thing is better than nothing. At the gym don't go around correcting people and giving unsoliceted advice. But jump at the chance to help a good looking babe adjust a machine. To some of the girls that you see often always say hi and smile. Don't be a smart ass. Keep lifting.

alcohol usually does the trick for me :)

but seriously though, it can suck to be shy, oftentimes people mistake it as snobbish behaviour and get the impression that you think you're better than them... i'm a shy person until you get to know me, and i always have people telling me how stuck up they thought i was

Phemomena said:
alcohol usually does the trick for me :)

but seriously though, it can suck to be shy, oftentimes people mistake it as snobbish behaviour and get the impression that you think you're better than them... i'm a shy person until you get to know me, and i always have people telling me how stuck up they thought i was

exact same i am not shy when i am around a lot of good friends but then when i am with some friends and some people i dont know people say i act like an asshole, but i dont even mean too.. alcohol helps me as well

Top Bottom